- 1 roll of puff pastry (or if you prefer you can easily prepare it with this recipe)
- 1 broccoli romanesco
- 1 egg 100 g crescenza ( very soft cheese )
- a pinch of salt a dash od oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 100g Parmesan
- Wash and cut broccoli, then blanch in boiling salted water for 5 minutes, Drain the broccoli and put to cook in a pan where you have previously browned a clove of garlic in a little oil.
- Add the pine nuts and a glass of water. Let cook for 10 minutes over low heat. After the 10 minutes turn off the heat, remove the garlic and try to reduce the broccoli mash with a fork, then add the soft cheese and let cool. Meanwhile preheat oven to 180 °.
- As soon as the sauce is cold add the eggs, the parmesan and a pinch of salt. Roll out the pastry crust in a buttered and floured pan Pour the sauce into the pastry and sprinkle with Parmesan. Fold the edges of the pastry.
- bake for about 25-30 minutes.
Translate by: Corinne Niccoli