This is a really sweet and rich dessert for special moments, a nice idea to delight your guests and give a moment of delight. It seems difficult but it is not ‘ So be brave and get to work! I’m sure you’ll love it.
- 100g milk chocolate
- 50g white chocolate
- 500ml milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons potato starch
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 200g toasted hazelnuts
- 1 pack type digestive biscuits
- Put half of the hazelnuts, milk/white chocolate a mixer.
- Chopped until the mixture become a sort of cream.
- In a saucepan put the milk, sugar and potato starch.
- Stir vigorously until the potato starch is dissolved, then add the mixture made with hazelnuts and chocolate.
- Boil and stir with a wooden spoon until it boils, then let cook another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and poured the mixture into a large bowl, then let cool.
- Meanwhile chopped cookies and 50 g of nuts remained.
- Once the cream has cooled started composing the cups alternating a bit ‘of crushed cookies and a little’ cream.
- Create layers to the brim of the glass. Garnish the bowls with hazelnuts and store in refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours
Translate by: Corinne Niccoli