These parmesan cookies with spirulina are perfect as appetizers. Crumbly and delicious, your guests will be amazed!
10 min + 2 h 30 min
130 g all-purpose-flour
30 g potato starch
120 g butter
70 g grated parmesan
10 g sugar
2 teaspoons spirulina (powder)
2 g salt
0.5 g pepper
- Blend together butter, salt, pepper, parmesan and sugar (use a stand mixer with flat beater if available).
- Add the beaten egg and blend to obtain a creamy mixture.
- Add flour and starch. Blend to obtain an homogeneus mixture (don’t blend too much).
- Divide the dough in two parts and add the spirulina in one part.
- Let the doughs rest in the fridge for 2 hours, cover with plastic wrap.
- Kned the doughts and then roll them out (4 mm thickness).
- Overlap the two doughs and roll. Put it in the fridge (about 30 minutes) or in the freezer (about 15 minutes) and then cut little disks (about 5 mm thick).
- Bake the disks (on baking paper or perforated silicone baking mat) about 20 minutes at 180°C until golden brown and then 10 minutes at 130°C.