Soft and tasty, it’s easy to modify the classic recipe as you prefer. In this version you find spirulina and a cranberry jam center.
300 g all-purpose-flour
60 g sugar
1tsp baking powder
5 g spirulina
1.5 g salt
95 g butter
240 ml unflavored yogurt
60 ml milk
- Use a mixer to blend together spirulina and sugar.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter on low heat and let it set for 2 minutes.
- Stir yogurt and milk, then add butter and egg and mix well.
- Add the mixture to dry ingredients and stir well.
- Fill 1/3 of the muffin cups and then place a teaspoon of jam.
- Add the rest of the batter.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown (180°C).