It’s donuts time! The oven baked donuts are lighter compared to the classic donuts, as they are not fried. These donuts taste so good and they are so soft!
Prep 30 min + 3h leavening
Cook 20 min
100 g all-purpose flour
125 g Manitoba flour
25 g granulated sugar
8g vanilla-flavoured sugar
120 ml milk
50 g di soft butter
6 g fresh baker’s yeast
a pinch of salt
- Dissolve the yeast in the milk and then add (while stirring): the sugars, the salt and the egg.
- In a separate bowl mix the flours together and then add them to the previous mix (a little at a time) and stir.
- Add the butter little by little and knead until the dough is compact and elastic.
- 1 h leavening.
- Roll out the dough (1 cm thickness) and cut discs of 8 cm diameter with a hole of 3 cm diameter.
- Place the discs on a backing trays covered by baking paper, well spaced.
- 2 h leavening.
- Bake the donuts at 180°C static for about 20 minutes.
- For the decoration: a little bit of melted butter on the top + icing sugar or cinnamon, or use melt chocolate! Enjoy!