The strawberry semifreddo makes an easy dessert to prepare, with a crunchy base and many white chocolate chips.
Strawberry semifreddo recipe
- 160 grams of Digestive biscuits
- 80 grams of Butter
- 10 Strawberries
- 200 grams of Cream, whipping
- 4 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Gelatin sheets
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons of Chocolate sprinkles, white
How to prepare the Strawberry semifreddo:
- Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag to make fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a pan and stir the biscuits. Mix together. Place the mixture at the bottom of a pan and level with the back of a spoon.
- Let sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Whip the cream with 2 spoon of sugar.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes, then heat very gently until melted. Do not boil. Leave to cool and pour on the whipped cream. Mix softly.
- Wash six strawberries and blend with one sugar spoon and a small amount of lemon juice.
- Remove the pan from fridge. Pour the whipped cream, strawberry blended and white chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Place the pan for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Wash the remaining strawberries, cut to pieces and dress with the lemon juice and a sugar spoon.
- To serve, transfer to the fridge for 15 minutes to soften. Turn out and serve sliced, drizzled with the strawberries.
Follow me on facebook page “Oltre le Marche”