Strawberry and chicken salad is a crisp and refreshing spring dish, with dried fruit, fresh vegetable and white meat. The beautiful contrast of colors make appetizing this meal.
Strawberry and chicken salad, tasty recipe
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes
- 200 gr arugula
- 15 strawberry
- 1 lemon
- 80 gr toasted almonds
- balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
How to prepare the Strawberry and chicken salad:
- Place the chicken breast into a skillet over medium heat, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook until the chicken is browned, no longer pink in a center, remove from heat and let cool.
- Wash the arugula and place into a salad bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes, lemon, almonds and strawberry, scatter over the arugula into the bowl.
- Dress salad with salt, 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the pieces of chicken in the bowl, toss gently and serve.
Follow me on facebook page “Oltre le Marche”