Hi there! Today I want to share with you an easy recipe for an amazing dessert: Italian tiramisu. It is one of my favorite dessert so I usually change the original recipe. I make this fantastic dessert with chocolate cookies instead of ladyfingers. The result is excellent. Let’s see the ingredients! 🙂
Prep. Time: 20 mins + 1 hour cooling in fridge
Cook Time: 0
- 20 chocolate dry cookies
- 150 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 200 ml of whipped cream
- 2 eggs separated
- 1 spoon of white sugar
- 1 cup of espresso coffee
- 1 cup of milk
- cocoa powder
- In a bowl beat sugar and egg yolks for 3 minutes.
- Add mascarpone cheese.
- In another bowl beat egg whites for 5 minutes.
- Combine mascarpone cream and egg whites.
- Add whipped cream.
- In a small bowl combine espresso and milk.
- Dip chocolate dry cookies and place 1 layer in a casserole dish.
- Add mascarpone cream and make another layer.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Cool and serve.
This is my favorite tiramisu recipe I hope you liked it. Enjoy 🙂