the following recipe is perfect for you because it takes only 5 minutes!Don’t you believe? Follow my directions and you are going to make an amazing dessert in few minutes. The flavor is delicate and I bet this recipe will be a success 😉 This is a no-bake-recipe so hurry up and let’s make our special Pistachio Balls!
Prep. Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: –
Servings: 10 balls
- 5 spoons of pistachio powder
- 30 grams of white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- 2 spoons of coconut milk
- 3 spoons of Mascarpone cheese
- 5 dry cookies
- Crumb cookies using your hands.
- Grate white chocolate.
- In a bowl combine pistachio powder (2 spoons), sugar, coconut milk, mascarpone, cookies and chocolate.
- Shape mixture into balls.
- Roll in remaining pistachio powder to coat.
- Cool 2 hours in fridge.
They are delicious, aren’t they? Easy to make and perfect in every situation. I hope you enjoyed 🙂