Hello ladies&gentlemen! This easy carbonara recipe is very special because there is a secret ingredient instead of bacon: smoked salmon! In Italy we do change recipes with amazing results. The flavor of this carbonara recipe is very delicate and it is pretty light. Don’t you believe me? Have a look!
Prep. Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
- 80 grams of linguini pasta (if you don’t find it use spaghetti)
- 1 medium egg
- 1 spoon of grated parmesan cheese
- pink salt
- 50 grams of smoked salmon
- 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Cook linguini pasta following the instructions on the package and add salt.
- Meanwhile heat the oil on a frying pan and add smoked salmon. Cook for 1 minute.
- Beat the egg in a bowl and add parmesan and pink salt.
- Drain pasta once it is ready and cook it in the fry pan with smoked salmon and egg sauce for 1 minute more.
Easy and delicate recipe, surprise your guests with this amazing recipe! 😉