Bon bon with nutella.
Recipe: Bon bon with nutella.
Summary: Bon bon with nutella flavored with chocolate and coffee, ready in 10 minutes, and simple to prepare. For a cake break at any time of the day.
- 150 gr. (5.29 oz) of fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon of coffee
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- two tablespoons of brown sugar
- six tablespoons of coconut flour
- a few drops of rum flavoring (or half a glass of rum)
- two tablespoons of Nutella
- two tablespoons of chopped almonds
- the tip of a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients on the table.
- Put the ricotta in a paper plate so as not to smudge anything.
- Add sugar cane, coffee and cinnamon.
- Also add the ground almonds flour, coconut and rum.
- Finally add the secret ingredient: Nutella.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Make small balls, size of a walnut, and roll them in coconut flour.
- Place the bon bon in the fridge for half an hour before eating.
- Here the step by step Video Recipe:
Quantity for 10 bon bon. Other mouth-watering ideas with Nutella
You can replace the chopped almonds with chopped pistachios, if you like. 😉
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Tags dietetici: Gluten free, Raw
Number of servings: 4
Culinary tradition: Italian
Calories: 100 (a bon bon)
My rating 5 stars: ★★★★★