Chicken stuffed with herby mascarpone
by BBC Good Food
This super-quick and special recipe for two is bound to become a My Good Food favourite.
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Mix the mascarpone with the rosemary, garlic and seasoning. Place the chicken breasts on a board and lift, but don’t detach, the skin.
- Put a spoonful of the mascarpone mix under the skin of each breast. Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each, as neatly and tightly as you can, to keep the filling enclosed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the olive oil and quickly brown the chicken on both sides.
- Transfer to a roasting tin, then finish off in the oven for 15-20 mins until just cooked.
- Add the lemon juice to the roasting tin and stir over the heat, scraping off any crispy bits.
- Spoon the juices over the chicken and serve with potatoes and green beans.