HEALTHY VEGAN RECIPE!!
Barley Salad with Kaga Miso Lemon Vinaigrette
- Barley 1 Cup
- Water 3 Cups
- Salt to taste
- Kaga miso 1/4 Cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice 2 Tbs
- Small Dice of Preserved Meyer Lemon Peel 2 Tbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3/8 Cup
- Ground Black Pepper
- Radish, sliced thin
- Radish Sprouts, Cilantro, Lemon Wedge
- Combine the barley and water and bring to a boil. Season to taste and simmer until the barley is fully cooked (add more water if necessary).
- Set aside to cool.
- Thin out the miso with lemon juice and add the meyer lemon peel. Whisk in the olive oil to create an emulsion. Season with black pepper.
- Dress the barley with the vinaigrette and garnish with sliced radishes, radish sprouts, cilantro and a wedge of lemon.
#20019 KAGA MISO USDA ORGANIC 6/500g
via Tumblr http://ramananda2.tumblr.com/post/66032079145