This is the first recipe posted in the blog in English and Italian honestly as good as I am, I decided to start from pasta that personally love crazy ! do not you?
The Bolognese Sauce, which original recipe was tabled on 17 October 1982 by the Italian Academy Bolognese delegation of the kitchen at the Chamber of Commerce of Bologna. It ‘a very popular condiment for pasta abroad, mainly in Italy it is being employed to flavor the tagliatelle pasta.
I love sauces and I also have a weakness for pasta,the combination of meat mixed with fresh vegetables enriched with the tomato sauce, the sauce gives a heavenly taste !
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 3 hours
- 300g minced beef
- 100 g of minced pork loin
- 50 g of chopped fresh pork bacon
- 400 g tomato pulp
- 1 tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 1/2 carrot 1/2 onion
- 1/2 stick of celery 1/2 of still red wine glass
- seasoning oil Q.B
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- remove the peel the carrots and cut into small cubes
- remove the wire on the outside of the celery and cut into small cubes
- Peel the onion, cut into small pieces and put the vegetables together in a saucepan
- put 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- turn on the stove and fry for a few minutes add the meat and the bacon
- fry them also raise the flame, pour the wine and let evaporate, stirring occasionally
- Once the wine has evaporated, add into the pot the concentrate and the chopped tomatoes, a pinch of salt and pepper
- reduce heat, cover with a lid and cook for about 3 hours, stirring and checking that it does not stick to the bottom of the pot toward the end of cooking, pour the milk which will help to dampen the acidity of the tomato once you will be restricted, turn off and let cool
255 Visite totali, 1 visite odierne